$130 Buy-in $10 Charity Add-On | 15,000 Units | 20 Minute Levels
|Level||Big Blind Ante||Blinds|
|1||100 - 100|
|2||200||100 - 200|
|3||300||200 - 300|
|4||400||200 - 400|
|15 Minute Break|
|5||500||300 - 500|
|6||600||300 - 600|
|8||1,000||500 - 1,000|
|15 Minute Break | End of Registration|
|9||1,200||600 - 1,200|
|10||1,500||1,000 – 1,500|
|11||2,000||1,000 - 2,000|
|15 Minute Break | Color Up 100 Chips|
|12||2,500||1,500 – 2,500|
|13||3,000||1,500 – 3,000|
|14||4,000||2,000 - 4,000|
|15||5,000||2,500 – 5,000|
|10 Minute Break|
|16||6,000||3,000 – 6,000|
|17||8,000||4,000 – 8,000|
|18||10,000||5,000 – 10,000|
|19||12,000||6,000 – 12,000|
|20||15,000||10,000 – 15,000|
- Players will start this event with 15,000 tournament chips.
- On-Site Registration and unlimited re-entries available until the start of level 9. No refunds.
- $130 Buy-in = $100 prize pool + $20 administrative fee + $10 staff gratuity. Initial buy-in and re-entries have the option for $10 add-on (5,000 Units). This add-on must be selected prior to receiving a live hand. The add-on will go towards supporting Breast Cancer Research and WPA’s “RAISE IT UP” Campaign.
- Pre-purchase stacks will be live on the table from the beginning of the tournament. Alternate and late sign up will start with a fresh stack.
- Players may only forfeit their stack during the close of registration break to re-enter with a full stack.
- Levels will last 20 minutes each.
- This tournament is scheduled for one day. The Tournament Director in their sole and absolute discretion may adjust the break schedule, the start, stop time, the level lengths, and/or add additional day(s) if necessary. if the event is not concluded by 4:00am, players have 15 minutes to make a deal, or they must bag their chips and return for day 2 the following day at 3:00pm.
- A redraw at 9 players or at Tournament Director Discretion.
- Tournament uses Big Blind Ante. The Ante is paid before the big blind.
- Management will not be held responsible in the event of typographical errors and/or misinformation on any website (including third parties) or any printed material pertaining to this event. Players will have no claim or recourse in these matters. Management reserves the right to alter, change, or cancel this tournament.
- In the spirit of TDA Rule #1, it is every player’s responsibility to bring to management’s attention unusual chips, circumstances, or irregularities.
- Winners must show valid identification to collect winnings. Residents of foreign countries without a U.S. tax treaty will be subject to withholding. Pursuant to IRS regulations; W-2G or 1042 forms will be issued for all tournament winnings of $5,000 or more (net of buy-in).
- Women only event. By participating in this tournament, players herby give their consent to the Orange City Racing & Card Club, WPA & its affiliates to use their name and likeness on social media, internet sites, e-mail, and for all commercial purposes. All posts will include Women and Ladies event in title.
Management reserves all rights, and may change, cancel, limit the number of tables, or modify this tournament at any time.