30,000 Units | 15 Minute Levels
|Levels||Big Blind Ante||Blinds|
|1||100||100 - 100|
|2||200||100 - 200|
|3||300||200 - 300|
|4||400||200 - 400|
|5||500||300 - 500|
|6||600||300 - 600|
|8||1,000||500 - 1,000|
|10 Minute Break | End of Registration | Remove 100 Chips|
|9||1,500||500 - 1,500|
|10||1,500||1,000 - 1,500|
|11||2,000||1,000 - 2,000|
|12||2,500||1,500 - 2,500|
|13||3,000||2,000 - 3,000|
|10 Minute Break | Remove 500 Chips|
|14||4,000||2,000 - 4,000|
|15||5,000||3,000 - 5,000|
|16||6,000||3,000 - 6,000|
|17||8,000||4,000 - 8,000|
|18||10,000||5,000 - 10,000|
|10 Minute Break | Remove 1,000 Chips|
|19||15,000||5,000 – 15,000|
|20||15,000||10,000 – 15,000|
|21||20,000||10,000 – 20,000|
|22||30,000||15,000 – 30,000|
|23||40,000||20,000 – 40,000|
- Players will start with 30,000 tournament chips.
- On-Site registration and unlimited re-entries available until the start of level 9. No Refunds. Forfeiting your stack to re-enter will be allowed until the start of level 9.
- Pre-purchase stacks will be LIVE on the table from the beginning of the tournament.
- Levels will last 15 minutes each. This is a ONE-DAY EVENT.
- Tournament uses Big Blind Ante Structure. The Ante is paid before the big blind.
- Management reserve the right to alter, change or cancel tournament. Management will not be held responsible in the event of typographical errors or misinformation on the website or printed material pertaining to this event and players have no claim in this matter. Tournament director decision are final.
- Any unauthorized chips introduced into tournament play will be immediately removed upon detection without substitution. Any parties determined to be responsible will be disqualified without refund.
- Resident of foreign countries without a US tax treaty will be subject to withholdings.
- Tournament tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If the prize pool hits $5,000 or more, a $500 GAPT Championship seat will be deducted from the prize pool and awarded to first place for the GAPT Championship in February.
- Option 1: $130.00 ($100.00 to Prize Pool + $20.00 Entry Fee + $10.00 Staff).
Option 2: $130.00 ($100.00 to Prize Pool + $30.00 Entry Fee).
Management reserves all rights, and may change, cancel, limit the number of tables, or modify this tournament at any time.
Part of the Great American Poker Tournaments! The Great American Poker Tournaments proudly acknowledges a Player of the Year by awarding points for tournament play in every "GAPT" sanctioned event. Players earn points based on place finished in a tournament. The Player of the Year will receive a trophy and tournament prize package.Learn More About GAPT