20,000 Units | 15 Minute Levels
- Option 1: $100.00 ($75.00 to Prize Pool + $15.00 Entry Fee + $10.00 staff) Option 2: $100.00 ($75.00 to Prize Pool + $25.00 Entry Fee)
- Starting Units: 20,000 in non-denominational tournament units. (no cash value)
- 15 Minute Levels
- A single ante will be paid from the big blind for the entire table. The big blind is paid before the ante.
- Players will be able to register until the end of the first break. Players may forfeit their tournament units prior to the end of the registration period in order to re-enter. Forfeited units will be removed from play.
- 10% of the field will be paid out based on the number of players in the tournament. See payout sheet posted in room.
- Unlimited re-entries during the registration period for the total buy-in amount.
- Players must check in to their table prior to the end of registration, or their seat will be forfeited.
- House Tournament/TDA rules posted in tournament area.
- Tournament must have 7 players to start. Tournament tables will be 8 handed.
- Unit values; Green 25, Black 100, Purple 500, Yellow 1000, Orange 5000, Blue 25000
- Management reserves all rights, and may change, cancel, limit the number of tables, or modify this tournament at any time.
- Tournament Voluntary Gratuity Refusal: Per Florida Statue Section 849.086(8) (c) and Division of Pari-mutuel Wagering Rules, the staff gratuity is optional; however, each player will be charged the same tournament entry fee for participation into a tournament.
- If the prize pool hits $5,000 or more, a $500 GAPT Championship seat will be deducted from the prize pool and awarded to the first place winner for the GAPT championship February 2021.
Part of the Great American Poker Tournaments! The Great American Poker Tournaments proudly acknowledges a Player of the Year by awarding points for tournament play in every "GAPT" sanctioned event. Players earn points based on place finished in a tournament. The Player of the Year will receive a trophy and tournament prize package. Please see Poker Room for full details and point structures.
Management reserves all rights, and may change, cancel, limit the number of tables, or modify this tournament at any time.