1 in 10 wins $1,000 (Cash)
15,000 Units | 15 Minute Levels
|Levels||Big Blind Ante||Blinds|
|1||100 - 100|
|2||100||100 - 100|
|3||200||100 - 200|
|4||300||200 - 300|
|5||400||200 - 400|
|6||500||300 - 500|
|8||800||400 - 800|
|10 Minute Break | End of Registration | Remove 100 Chips|
|9||1,000||500 - 1,000|
|10||1,500||1,000 - 1,500|
|11||2,000||1,000 - 2,000|
|12||2,500||1,500 - 2,500|
|13||3,000||2,000 - 3,000|
|14||4,000||2,000 - 4,000|
|15||5,000||2,500 - 5,000|
|10 Minute Break | Remove 500 Chips|
|16||6,000||3,000 - 6,000|
|17||8,000||4,000 - 8,000|
|18||10,000||5,000 - 10,000|
|19||12,000||6,000 – 12,000|
|20||16,000||8,000 – 16,000|
|21||20,000||10,000 – 20,000|
|10 Minute Break | Remove 1,000 Chips|
- Players will start with 15,000 tournament chips..
- On-Site registration and unlimited re-entries available until the start of level 9. No Refunds. Forfeiting your stack to re-enter will be allowed until the start of level 9.
- Pre-purchase stacks will be LIVE on the table from the beginning of the tournament.
- Levels will last 15 minutes each. This is a ONE-DAY EVENT.
- 1 in every 10 players will win $1,000 (Cash). The tournament will end once there is $1,000 for each remaining player. For example: 30 entrants, the tournament will end once down to final 3 players. Regardless of chip stack, all three players will receive $1,000. If 44 entrants, the player finishing 5th would receive $400 and the tournament would end with the final four players each receiving $1,000.
- Tournament uses Big Blind Ante Structure. The Ante is paid before the big blind.
- Management reserve the right to alter, change or cancel tournament. Management will not be held responsible in the event of typographical errors or misinformation on the website or printed material pertaining to this event and players have no claim in this matter. Tournament director decision are final.
- Any unauthorized chips introduced into tournament play will be immediately removed upon detection without substitution. Any parties determined to be responsible will be disqualified without refund.
- Resident of foreign countries without a US tax treaty will be subject to withholdings.
- Tournament tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Option 1: $130.00 ($100.00 to Prize Pool + $20.00 Entry Fee + $10.00 Staff
Option 2: $130.00 ($100.00 to Prize Pool + $30.00 Entry Fee).
Management reserves all rights, and may change, cancel, limit the number of tables, or modify this tournament at any time.
Part of the Great American Poker Tournaments! The Great American Poker Tournaments proudly acknowledges a Player of the Year by awarding points for tournament play in every "GAPT" sanctioned event. Players earn points based on place finished in a tournament. The Player of the Year will receive a trophy and tournament prize package.Learn More About GAPT