Now $3,000 Guaranteed
$65 Buy in | 8,000 units | 20 minute levels
Rock on at Orlando's favorite poker tournament at Orange City Racing & Card Club.
We’ve expanded our poker room to allow for more room between tables so you can Play It Safe™ with DJ Mel Taylor from 101.1 WJRR in Orange City.
- Option 1: $65.00 ($43.00 to Prize Pool + $12.00 Entry Fee + $10.00 staff) Option 2: $65.00 ($43.00 to Prize Pool + $22.00 Entry Fee)
- Starting Units: 8,000 in non-denominational tournament units. (no cash value)
- 20 Minute Levels
- Players will be able to register until the end of the first break. Players may forfeit their tournament units prior to the end of the registration period in order to re-enter. Forfeited units will be removed from play.
- 10% of the field will be paid out based on the number of players in the tournament. See payout sheet posted in room.
- Unlimited re-entries during the registration period for the total buy-in amount.
- Players must check in to their table prior to the end of registration, or their seat will be forfeited.
- House Tournament/TDA rules posted in tournament area.
- Tournament must have 7 players to start. Tournament tables will be 8 handed.
- Unit Values - Green 25, Black 100, Purple 500, Yellow 1000, Orange 5000, Blue Chips 25,000
- Management reserves all rights, and may change, cancel, or modify this tournament at any time.
- Tournament Voluntary Gratuity Refusal: Per Florida Statue Section 849.086(8) (c) and Division of Pari-mutuel Wagering Rules, the staff gratuity is optional; however, each player will be charged the same tournament entry fee for participation into a tournament.
- Bounty on Mel of $25 per level up to $250 to be deducted from the prize pool. Amount will vary depending on level knocked out.
Management reserves the right to cancel, change, or modify events without prior notice. Must be 18 to wager. Rules and regulations apply.
About WJRR 101.1
101.1 WJRR is Orlando's Rock Station. We play the best new rock mixed with your favorites including Metallica, Tool, Ozzy, STP, Godsmack, GNR, Green Day, Rage Against The Machine, Led Zeppelin, Disturbed, Staind, Soundgarden and Red Hot Chili Peppers...to name just a few.